EnrollmentThank you for your interest in enrolling your child(ren) in Zion Christian School. The following steps must be followed for enrollment:
- Complete the Application for Enrollment along with a Medical Consent Form.
- Complete a Health Appraisal for each child.
- When your Application for Enrollment is received in the school office, you will be mailed a Tuition Agreement to be completed prior to August 1. You may View Tuition Information Here.
- Please note that the family application deposit of $100 ($25 for early childhood) is due by April 30 of the enrollment year.
- Early childhood applicants will be mailed a survey, the results of which will be used to confirm program selection.
- A $100 per student testing fee is payable at the time of testing for all students who were home schooled in their most recent academic semester before joining ZCS in grades 1-12.
Re-EnrollmentTo ensure that all of our returning families have an opportunity to re-enroll before new family applications are accepted, the re-enrollment process will take place in the month of February. To guarantee your re-enrollment for next year, please complete your online re-enrollment and submit your $50 re-enrollment deposit by February 29.
Approval of new family enrollment applications will begin March 1. Beginning on February 1, you will find a re-enrollment link on your ParentsWeb page in the family information section. Please follow the prompts, taking time to update as much information as you are able in order to ensure that our records are up-to-date.
To thank you for your diligence in completing this process in a timely way, an additional $50 credit will be applied to your 2020-2021 tuition if your online re-enrollment and $50 re-enrollment deposit are received by February 29. Families using the FACTS payment system this year and planning to use it again next year need not submit a reenrollment deposit but will receive the $50 tuition credit.