Zion Christian School is an excellent place for students who want a great education, extensive extracurricular opportunities, friends for life, and a solid biblical foundation. Zion is also a great place to work. If you are interested in obtaining a faculty or staff position at Zion Christian School, please review the following:
Faculty & Staff Openings
Director of Development
Zion Christian School is seeking a Director of Development. The Director of Development (DOD) serves as the leader of Zion Christian School’s financial development. They are responsible for making strategic decisions affecting all resource development. Working with the Administrator, the person in this position is responsible for all fundraising and development activities, for forging new relationships to build the school’s visibility and significantly increase financial resources. They will design and implement a comprehensive plan for developing key eternal alliances by cultivating individual and philanthropic support. Their primary responsibility will be establishing and implementing the infrastructure needed to grow a $2M budget through the solicitation of major gifts, churches, grants, social media, direct mail, and special events.
Qualified candidates will possess the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with at least 5 years non-profit experience, or equivalent in experience
· Proven resource development results
· Grant writing and grant solicitation experience would be desired but not required
· Experienced and with adequate skills in public speaking
· Proficient in office protocols and practices
· Proficient in Microsoft applications
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information according to procedures
· Excellent management and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational abilities
· Demonstrated proficiency in grammatical and writing skills, general office skills, and organization of details, including telephone skills, filing, record keeping and time management
· Effective communicator, writer and editor
All applicants must profess agreement with the philosophy statement of Zion Christian School (found in the About Us section of this website). An application for the above positions can be downloaded by clicking below.
JV Girls Volleyball Coach
Zion Christian is seeking a JV Girls' volleyball coach for the upcoming fall season.
Junior High Boys' Soccer Coach
Zion Christian is seeking a junior high boys' soccer coach for the upcoming fall season.
Substitute teachers play an important role at Zion Christian School. When a teacher is ill or away from his/her students due to a professional obligation elsewhere, it is imperative that the school make every effort to move forward with instruction. If you are interested in a substitute teacher position at Zion, please fill out the application and return it to the school.