RenWebZion Christian was one of the first schools in West Michigan to adopt RenWeb as its fully integrated school management solution. RenWeb is the primary way Zion communicates with parents and students, including the distribution of midterm reports and report cards. In addition, parents and students are able to monitor missing assignments, grades, attendance, etc. with a RenWeb logon. First-time users should follow the instructions below.
Instructions for First Time Users
- Parents must first have their email address on file at school.
- Click on the RenWeb logo to the right.
- Click on "Create New ParentsWeb Account"
- Enter the email address that is on file at Zion.
- RenWeb will email you a link immediately. Click on the link that says, "Click to create your ParentsWeb login" (it will say "Click to Change Password" if you already have an account) and create a username and password of your choice.
- Wait 5 minutes, then go back to the home page for RenWeb and enter your new username and password.
- If you have any questions or need a more detailed tutorial, please contact Randy Bosma.
Automatic Tuition Payments via FACTS
If you are interested in utilizing FACTS for tuition payments, you must follow this link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4DPM5 and create your account.